IRIXYS Research works on the topic are listed below:
- A semi-automatic framework for selfishness-aware design of peer-to-peer systems (defended in 2017)
Franco-Italian PhD thesis of Guido Lena Cota, supervised by Prof. Ernesto Damiani and Prof. Lionel Brunie, co-supervised by Dr. Sonia Ben Mokhtar and Dr. Gabriele Gianini.
- Efficient Quality Control in Crowdsourcing (defended in 2018)
Franco-German PhD thesis of Tarek Awwad, supervised by Prof. Harald Kosch and Prof. Lionel Brunie, co-supervised by Dr. Nadia Bennani and Dr. Veronika Sonigo.
- Standardized Semantic Web Technologies for the Web of Things
Keywords: WoT, Semantic Web, Query processing, Constrained Node Networks
PhD thesis of Victor Charpenay, supervised by Prof. Harald Kosch in collaboration with Siemens AG.
- A pervasive navigation system on Smartphones
Franco-Tunisian PhD thesis of Wiem Fekih Hassen, supervised by Prof. Lionel Brunie and Prof. Yahya Slimani.
- Achieving collaboration in distributed systems deployed over selfish nodes (defended in 2013)
Keywords: Reliability, Availability and security, Network management, Modelling of distributed systems, Game Theory, Inspection Games
Franco-German PhD thesis of Tobias Mayer, supervised by Prof. Harald Kosch and Prof. Lionel Brunie.
Award of Excellence (category: science)
Thesis available online >>